My Business Development Team
Are you receiving all of your clients’ work?
Are new business enquires coming in as you want and need?
As a successful practice, does your communication stand out from other firms?
Magic Circle law firms, Big 4 accountancy firms and their top tier competitors have teams of marketers to support their business development objectives. You could have the same at a fraction of the cost.
About My Business Development Team
Just £1,000 per month buys you:
- Email marketing to clients and prospects to keep in touch and help cross-sell your services
- Consistent branded communications – look professional and stand out from the competition
- A corporate brochure – easily share information about your firm and the services you offer
- A client referral scheme – motivate existing clients to help you win new business
- A client satisfaction survey – assess and monitor your clients’ views
- Support for events – demonstrate your expertise and build relationships
- Your own account manager – always have the same point of contact
- Regular contact and quarterly review meetings – so we learn about your firm and obtain the best results for you.
This new service is available to smaller partnerships from 2 to 8 partners so you can start to punch well above your weight. Contact us to find out more about this service.
- Website – showcase your firm with a contemporary and easily navigable website
- Search engine optimisation – help your clients and prospects find you online
- LinkedIn – use your network to win new business
- Social media – raise your voice confidently and effectively in a confusing and fragmented environment
- New brand development – stand out from the competition with a new/improved logo and support materials
- Events – build relationships and share knowledge through business or hospitality events
- PR – build your profile and capitalise on your firm’s good news stories
- Research – create your own bespoke insights for marketing purposes, learn more about your marketplace, interview your clients for feedback
- Stationery – present your firm in the most professional way possible with the design of smart business cards, letterhead, compliment slips, etc.
- Videos – create materials to populate your website and email marketing campaigns
- Brochures, fact sheets, reports, newsletters, etc. – create beautifully designed digital or print documents
- Strategic support – create a bespoke business development and marketing strategy and implement it on an ongoing basis.